Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

As Long As You're In My Heart



© 2017 Mark Cote

some like to drive in cars
drive real far
some like to dance in bars
think their a star
really matter
as long as you're in my heart

some spend their time
and every dime
striving for wealth
an untouched shelf
doesn't really matter
as long as you're in my heart

(chorus) in my heart
                  that's where you are
                  running so high
                  running so far
                  feeling butterflies
                 with every step that you take
                 it's all that matters
                 as long as you're in my heart

raining outside
raining within
living in a fog
can't seem to begin
doesn't really matter
as long as you're in my heart

(chorus)
(instrumental)
(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment