Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Busy Bee

© 2019 Mark Cote

minds all a jumble
tossing and tumbled
trying to take it all in

sort in my mind
and leave it behind
and take the best part with me

(bridge) collecting words you say
         and storing them away
         sharp ones they scar
         are hurting a heart
         But I don't say a thing

(chorus) from flower to flower
         I'm a
         busy bee
         don't feel so sour
         just wait and see
         when....
         I feel the heat
         I don't
         bend and cower
         or let it in

taste sweet or sour
either gives you power
which one do you choose?

the heat can consume
and marry your doom
your lost now in time and space

but see it ahead
and avoid all the dread
it's not who you want to be

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment