Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Butterflies

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. Walking on air with a smile on my face
    thinking of you makes my heart start to race
    looking forward to see you again
    that is my New Year's plan

(chorus) You give me butterflies
                flying around
                butterflies
                upside down
                no wonder why
                I'm up in the clouds

2. your voice sounds like milk and honey
    your witty remarks sound so funny
    the cares of the world seem to melt away
    to know you're my girl is more than I can say
(chorus)

3. the feel of your touch sends me to the moon
    even though it's December, it feels like June
    the warmth you bring keeps my heart safe and warm
    with a love that makes me feel reborn
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment