Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Let Me Take You On A Rewind

© 2011 Mark Cote

(chorus) Let me take you on a rewind..
                back into time
                Jane Cool glasses and a bottle of wine
                rewind..
                45's, late night drives, drive-in movies, all that jive
                let me take you on a rewind

from the hustle and bustle of the day to day
and the tossing and turning in the night
I know a place where we can go
where it never rains and it never snows

Girl, I bet you'd like to take me too
to sparkled moments in your arms
It's not really so far away
we'll go tomorrow, we'll go today

(chorus)
(instrumental)

drink in the summer of this dream with me
taste the magic in what it brings
come along, come along with me
if even only in your mind

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment