Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Dance Out Of My Dreams

© 2011 Mark Cote

You're the smile on the moon that watches over me
a gentle wave on a lonely sea
turning shadows into dreams
do you know what that means

you paved the road that I walk on
you made me feel that I belong
Though I still have a ways to go
with every step I begin to grow

Raise a glass and give a toast
'cause girl you're really the most

(chorus) and dance out of my dreams
                and into my arms tonight
                sway with me
                under the candlelight
                and dance out of my dreams
                and into my arms tonight

I wish I could give back to you
the love you showed I show for you
I'm thankful that you saw in me
what no one saw not even me

(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment