Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sky Blue Eyes Of An Angel




© 2011 Mark Cote

the sun came up today
in the usual way
but something 'bout is seemed better...

the roses smell sweeter
the birds sing louder
yeah something 'bout it seems better

(bridge) will I stutter
                will I shudder
                will I trip on my tongue
                when this moment comes...

               'cause you're the ink in my quill
                to this fool on a hill
                oh yeah..

(chorus) and then those sky...
                blue eyes of an angel swept me away
                why...
                when the words that flowed like honey
                now find something to say
                sky..
                sky
                blue eyes of an angel

you've been an inspiration
a colorful vibration
the sunlight through any weather

Just a smile so sweet
a bluebird's tweet
makes my mind float like a feather

(bridge)
(chorus)
(instrumental)
(bridge)
(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment