Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

More Than Just A Word

© 2011 Mark Cote

(chorus) like a seed adrift in the wind
                waiting for the warmth to pull me in
                and to know it's more than just a word

                and when those rays wash over me
                taste your honey and it's oh so sweet
                and I know it's more than just a word

as I stumble each week from day to day
down the hall I've been tripping over what to say
to a girl in my reach who would look so very fine
oh baby baby I think I'm gonna lose my mind

(chorus)
(Instrumental)

summer dream are you really so far away
and dusty cloud are you really a shade of grey
'cause in my mind it all seems so crystal clear
open my eyes and it all starts to disappear

(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment