Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Champagne Raindrop

© 2011 Mark Cote

she's the smile on the moon
that midnight surprise
the pink sunrise
that colors every day
her bubbles never stop
she's a champagne raindrop

upside down
the world that we're in
she spins me round
when she's give me that grin
just another day with my
champagne raindrop

(chorus) she's a champagne raindrop
                  a diamond in a teardrop
                  champagne raindrop
                  her bubbles never stop
                  champagne raindrop
                  washing over me
                  sparkly, cuddly, bubbly
                  champagne raindrop

and when the days go North
we'll go south
dancing in a dream
is what it's all about
I never had a doubt about
my champagne raindrop

(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment