Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Without A Parachute



© 2012 Mark Cote

you've got me feeling like a daredevil in love
I want to take the dare
I could hit a wall and crash and burn
baby I don't care

now I'm spinning on the high wire
people stop and stare
But girl I can't help myself
you're just so debonair
whoa..

(chorus) Without a parachute
                  I falling into you
                  without a parachute
                  from high up above
                  without a parachute
                  deep into your love
                  without a parachute
          parachute
            parachute

floating out there in a sea of sharks
maybe I'll sink or swim
they can't get me when I think of you
I think I'll grow some fins

(chorus)
(guitar solo)

and I can take what they throw at me
'cause you make me strong as steel

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment