Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

All I Need Is Your Love




© 2012 Mark Cote

I may never be famous
I may never be known
more important than that
my heart has grown

I won't find the warmth
in a neon glow
not like the warmth
that you show

(chorus) all I want
                  all I need
                  all I want is the love I feel
                  in the rain
                  in the sun
                  all I know is you're the one
                  if I'm rich
                  if I'm poor
                  one thing I know for sure
                  all I need is your love

I can see summer music
in your eyes
I can feel your breezy touch
in mid July

(chorus)

you brighten my heart
with your sunny eyes
you brighten my day
with a funny smile

(chorus)



No comments:

Post a Comment