Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Big Blue Eyes




© 2013 Mark Cote

From Oklahoma to Florida
New Mexico to Canada
You're the one I want around
from day to day and town to town

outlaw cities and cold ghost towns
the sun will shine when you're around
to spite the night you light the day
you love my heart when we're away

(bridge) beautiful
                  comical
                  girl with a smile
                  here I go
                  let you know
                  I feel like a child

(chorus) blue eyes...
                  I swear I see forever
                  and this dream is getting better
                  when I look into those big blue eyes
                  blue eyes...
                  you look at me so clever
                  I can handle any weather
                  when I look into those big blue eyes

From Mozambique to old Siam
I see the world when I hold your hand
We're underground we're into space
no craziness we cannot face

(chorus)
(instrumental)
(bridge)
(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment