Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Soulful Singster



© 2013 Mark Cote

You shake the earth
and play our hearts
with every word that you sing

you grab our eyes
and hypnotize
such a groovy groovy thing

(bridge)  and this is just, just the way that I feel
                  in a melody you're so real
                 you're such a

(chorus)  Soul singster
                  soul soulful singster
                  like a whisper I feel like I kissed her
                  she's such a
                  soul singster
                  soul souful singster

reaching out
just like the sun
with a voice
so much larger than you

and when I gaze
I'm so amazed
at how you make it sound so true

(bridge)  In this full emotion of song
                  what is right can never be wrong
                  you're such a

(chorus)
(instrumental)

and this is just, just the way that I feel
in a melody you're so real
you're such a

(chorus)



No comments:

Post a Comment