Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

She Thinks My Scrubber's Sexy



© 2014 Mark Cote

Just another night and I'm cleaning the store
like a ray of sunshine coming through the door
swaying to the beat of the song on the radio...

try to stay focused as I roll down the aisles
we're gonna meet for lunch baby in a little while
but watchin' her now moving so nice and slow...

(chorus) She thinks my scrubber's sexy
                 she wants to climb up on
                 she's always winkin' at me
                 while I'm rollin' along
                 she likes the way it's cleaning
                 and bringing out the shine
                 she even once told me
                 that I'm looking fine
                 she says it looks fun and I really have to agree
                 she thinks my scrubber's sexy

making every night a little more fun
our little secret we keep from everyone
every now and then I see her stroking my steering wheel

in a few years we have ourselves a plan
she will be my woman and I will be her man
but for now we hide the way we feel...

(chorus)

she won't see the dirt when they pick it up
but if the floor really shines man her eyes light up

(chorus)

she thinks my scrubber's sexy
she thinks my scrubber's sexy
she thinks my scrubber's sexy


No comments:

Post a Comment