Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

It Won't Be Me



© 2012 Mark Cote

She's a pretty lady
she's funny girl
she likes to party hardy
she's known around the world
out of everything one sure thing I have learned
every time you play with fire you are gonna get burned

(chorus) If you're looking for a hook up baby
                 if you're looking for one night maybe
                 baby I'm not the one for you
                 baby I want someone that's true
                'cause I'm not looking, looking to play
                 I just want, want somebody to stay
                 and it won't
                 No it won't
                 it won't be me

I got around once
I did some crazy things
I remember still
the emptiness it brings
after the fun and games you have to look life in the eye
I'll forego the dead end it's best not to even try

(chorus)

when you change your ways
don't chase that silver cup
when you want some depth
then maybe look me up
but until that day I don't don't go and run around
I am looking for the place that only love is found

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment