Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Magic In The Moonlight



© 2012 Mark Cote

I spent my time in the arms of summer
her breath gently on my skin
with a love like no other
I wondered where in my life she had been

In her eyes I felt her passion
like the longing in the night
although I know it may be wrong
what I felt I knew was right

(chorus) She was my magic in the moonlight
                   I was the fire in her heart
                  she gave me something to remember
                  a love I know I can't forget
                  In my heart is says it all
                  of the rise and of the fall
                  of a moment in the night

then one night like the seasons
summer changing into fall
she left without a warning
and the coldness of it all

each year I pray a reason
she'll come back to me once again
though I know a love this special
is like a million out of ten

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment