Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

I'm All To Her, She's All To me



© 2015 Mark Cote

See that girl she's a work of art
see that girl she holds my heart
she paints the sky a sunny day
so much love so many ways

hear the whisper of a butterfly sing
gentle breeze of an angel's wing
she lifts me up when I'm feeling down
can turn a frown upside down

(chorus) and when she's scared she can lean on me
                  and when she cries I'm her eyes to see
                  I'm all to her
                  she's all to me

see the sparkle
the glow in her eyes
when I see it it's no surprise
she's surreal like the heavens above
she a dream
the girl I love

(chorus)

May I be her someone to hold
may I stay with her til we grow old
May I hold her hand as we walk through the gate
may she be my forever date


No comments:

Post a Comment