Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Comfortable Shoes



© 2015 Mark Cote

I walk a lot
I hike and play
I've got big feet
what can I say

it may sound funny
but it hurts a lot
with each step I take
in these shoes I got
and these sores are making me sore
I need some comfortable shoes

(chorus) comfortable shoes
                  ones that won't make me
                  sing the blues
                  comfortable shoes
                  ones that make me feel like
                  I'm with you
                  comfortable shoes
                  and you will see me walk to your door
                  in my comfortable shoes

I see them all
brands big and small
but they don't fit
don't fit at all

the inner soles
that just don't last
feel so good
then worn so fast
and these sores are making me sore
I need some comfortable shoes

(chorus)
(instrumental)
(chorus)




No comments:

Post a Comment