Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

Am I The Only One Who Wants To Have Fun



© 2016 Mark Cote

(chorus) Am I the only one who wants to have
                  Fun fun fun
                  In a sarcastic web cynics have spun
                  Am I the only one who wants to have
                  Fun fun fun
                  Let them live in their hate
                  Before it's too late
                  Am I the only one
                  Am I the only one
                  Am I the only one who wants to have fun

Laughter
It's what we're here after
Though some can't see
Blinded aren't free
It'll only wear you down

Music
It's ?how you use it
It can take you away
To a familiar place
If it has a happy vibe

(chorus)

Dance
Like no one is watching
The feeling is talking
Better than walking
Let it take you away

(chorus)
(instrumental)
(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment