Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

You And Me



© 2017 Mark Cote

we were young
we were strung
on what love could be

never knew
years they grew
I didn't know you you didn't know me

in the stir
of where you were
I was a mystery

in my calm
of the dawn
wondered who I might meet

(chorus) and now....
                  it's you and me (you and me)
                  and all the world to see
                  we both found the key
                  that led us over to
                  you and me
                  we could never foresee
                  I'd end up with you
                  you'd end up with me

here we are
under the stars
that drew you to me

and to the moon
knew it too
brought me to you

fate takes time
and now we find
we feel complete

to the tune of love
through push and shove
two hearts meet


No comments:

Post a Comment