Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2018

I Look Better On The Phone


© 2013 Mark Cote

messages unclear
to hearts insincere
maybe in their eyes I play the fool

mysteries are growing
don't know where I am going
only in your eyes I see it through

(bridge) what, is real now
                  but, the way I feel it now
                  and the dream that is here in my heart

(chorus) I probably look better on the phone
                  in words of love when you're all alone
                  in the stars that shine up above
                  am I the one you are thinking of
                  I'm just a dream within the day
                  just a dream
                  just a dream just a dream

colorful in word
if it goes unheard
the story ripples on when the ship has gone

mystical vacation
of thoughts or inspiration
down future's road I travel on

(bridge)
(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment