Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Why I Love You Like I Do



© 2019 Mark Cote

(chorus) why do I love you like I do
                  like I do
                  maybe it's because of what you do
                  what you do
                  you have a way with what you say
                  you just have a certain way
                  that's why I love you like I do

summer
could it be any funner
is it the spell I am under
I can't even hear the thunder
it can make some people wonder
but you make it all summer

rain
can keep on falling down
I'm so glad that you're around
thunder doesn't make a sound
In your eyes I think I've found
our love on higher ground

(chorus)
(instrumental)

days
are now just shades of blue
when I'm here with you
what seems old now is new
our love comes shining through
what I thought once now is true

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment