Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Half A World Away

© 2010 Mark Cote

The sun that lights my days warms your nights
how is life half a world away
do they dream of love on palm tree shores
and what are they longing for
what do their dreams say
 half a world away

you're a world that's a dream to me
mine filled with reality
on the day two worlds collide
I'll have you by my side
but up until that day
my love remains
 half a world away

(chorus) over and under around and round
                love never makes a sound
                like an arrow it never strayed
                with you is where I want to stay
                half a world away

the vibration I feel from you
like a song in my mind they play
are they as strong across the miles
does my love make you smile
does love resonate
 half a world away

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment