Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Only Me, Only You

© 2010 Mark Cote

the morning sun
wakes the clock on the wall
the old man is starting to see
the hands of time
have petals and claws
and both have raked over me

(chorus) To you
                I give
                all that is me
                for only you
                I give only me
                to me
                you give all that is you
                for only me
                you give only you

did he make you for me
from the best of my dreams
angel you seem so surreal
I'll trust in my heart
and ride on your wings
on waves of how we both feel

(chorus)

The more that I see
the more that I hear
I fall ever deeply in you
you touch me now
and the pieces just fit
my puzzled life is complete

(chorus)



No comments:

Post a Comment