Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Fictitious Fran

© 2011 Mark Cote

The days are long
but they flash by
flow through the wind then they say goodbye
that dusty road
I travel on
sees yesterdays but not the dawn
Gonna take that turn
I never knew
venture into the distant blue..

(chorus) I wanna feel those lips
                up against mine
                feel loving arms
                as they entwine
                dance with her
                in the rain
                then do it all over
                and over again
                make it all come true
                instead of dreaming of you
                fictitious Fran

A dream of you
can go so far
but not as far as my arms
a piece of you
lives in me
in every girls eyes I see
what sparked my heart
when it was dark
is where reality starts..

(chorus)

and in your dreams do you
do you dream of something too
is this fictitious Fran dreaming of
a fictitious man?

(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment