Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Pillow Wonderland

© 2011 Mark Cote

baby when you're all alone
also when nobody's home
it's so sweet you think of me

girl don't be shy about it
I know we don't talk about it
but you know I feel it too

I know I can't be there in your arms
But I'm in your pillow wonderland

a world nobody knows
a place where we can go
babe we are just locked in time

I know I can't be there in your arms
But I'm in your pillow wonderland

(chorus) right there in your arms
                  we can be just who we are
                  dancing in the clouds
                  or beneath the summer stars
                  I know it is just a dream
                  and you know the man I am
                  my heart has found the treasure of
                  your pillow wonderland

when you close your eyes tonight
I'll be there holding you so tight
for right now I'm in your dreams

I know I'm not in your arms
But I'm in your pillow wonderland

(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment