Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Eyes Of Saturn




© 2012 Mark Cote

Pieces of color from out of my past
your love warms the moon to a honey glow
come together forever at last
I feel it with me wherever I go

you know how to reach me wherever you are
the softness that I only dreamed I could hold
as far as the stars but as near as my heart
the warmth of the sun without you's so cold

(chorus) If I bought you a rose
                  kissed you on the nose
                 now lost in time
                 my heart is in space
                 when I see you face
                 and your gentle grin
               and oo..oo..oo.. those eyes
               those eyes of Saturn
               and oo..oo..oo.. those eyes
               those eyes of Saturn

Hold my hand and we'll walk forever
so devoted to you in so many ways
being with you through all kinds of weather
How you turned my nights into sunny days

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment