Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

You Get To Me




© 2013 Mark Cote

Little bird in the Spring
happy with each day
gently dancing flapping wings
like the angels when they play

talking in a soft voice
whisper in my ear
no my heart had no choice
so subtle and sincere

(chorus)  I... could listen to you talk all day
                  I... don't know you have a way
                  to get to me
                  but girl you're like the magic in a song
                  and my heart just plays along
                  I could listen to you talk all day
                  you get to me
     
summer rain feels so warm
when you're by my side
hidden love has been reborn
this I cannot hide

sending out a message
on a dove to you
with my heart expressing
with love from me to you

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment