Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sometimes We're Wrong But We're Always Right




© 2012 Mark Cote

girl asks the boy what will your love guarantee
is it filled with wonder is it filled with purity
girl said to boy will my world keep spinning 'round
is it an endless summer or will it all just tumble down

the boy knowing he can't see in the night
said sometimes we're wrong but we're always right

the girl asks the boy what if at times we disagree
what if it seems summer dreams aren't meant to be
girl looks at boy while they just sit on the fence
am I asking too much am I making it too tense

the boy says even if we fuss and fight
sometimes we're wrong but we're always right

(instrumental)

girl asks the boy what I'm not in perfect health
tell me now boy what if I'm not blessed with wealth
girl looks at boy wonders can this love be true
after all these years after all that I've been through

boy says sometimes the clouds aren't always white
and sometimes we're wrong but we're always right



No comments:

Post a Comment