Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Is Somewhere Alright With You




© 2012 Mark Cote

we've thought about this for a long time
and we've talked a lot about it too
I know my heart's been on the fence
but I'm ready to take that jump with you

(chorus) Is somewhere alright
                  is somewhere alright with you
                  tell me tonight
                  when the moment is right
                  is somewhere still alright with you

you made my heart stop and take a breath
didn't know I even had one left, girl
I know my heart's been on the fence
but I'm ready to take that jump with you

(chorus)
(instrumental)

and if you feel the same as we did
I wish that we had done this before
now neither one is on the fence
and I'm ready to take that jump with you

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment