Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

It Was Just A Miracle



© 2013 Mark Cote

Cry in the night I heard your call
with gentle wings I won't let you fall
heart driven by thanks into love
neither of us were thinking of

held your hands 'til you were strong
never wanting this feeling to be gone
something that we both need
but looking back my heart it bleeds

would risk it all just to be with you
if we saw it all if we only knew

(chorus)  Can't live in your world
                  you can't live in mine
                  but something in the middle is what we find
                  when the stars collide all that I can say is
                  it was just a miracle

though I wanted you to be mine
too many pieces circle entwined
so into the shadows I will return
though my heart will forever yearn

tears are invisible in the dark
and like a dream that's where we are

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment