Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Is This Where I Belong



© 2013 Mark Cote

in this town of empty dreams
thought that I had it made
have a house
have a car
but the love I knew is gone

now faces that show no warmth
try to pull me in or push me down
don't want to fall
but where to run
when I don't know where to go

(chorus)   running in circles
                  circles in my mind
                  stay here in my past
                  or leave it all behind
                  well I may never
                  I may never know
                  is this where I
                  is this where I belong

traveled far away to other towns
looked at things I'd never seen
all the people seem so nice
felt like it welcomed me

the price that it takes to start again
and the cost to just sustain
will I be losing ground
and who is it that I blame

(chorus)
(instrumental)
(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment