Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

You Remind Me Of Her



© 2011 Mark Cote

In your eyes I can see
all of the laughter
the happy ever after
maybe that's part of what you do to me

when we walk all around
I'm loving your essence
it's just like a present
feels like Christmas on the Fourth of July

(chorus)  You remind me of someone
                  remind me of someone
                  someone that I used to know
                  you remind me of someone
                  remind me of someone
                  someone with that happy glow
                  yeah you remind me...
                  remind me of her

I see her heart and soul
the way that you care
the way that you share
the sister I lost not so long ago

you're never running fast
you savor every moment
every color's a component
the pretty rainbow that may never last

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment