Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

My Christmas Wish



© 2012 Mark Cote

I know the depth of Silent Night
I know how Christmas can be blue
'cause while I sit 'neath the mistletoe
I think of you

We used to sing Jingle Bells
and laugh the whole night through
so with snowman's tears I will wish
Merry Christmas to you

(chorus)  So Mr. Claus here is my wish for you
                  take these broken dreams I have
                  to the pole with you
                  maybe an elf or two can mend then right one day
                  and until that day
                  I will make it through some how
                  yes, until that day I will make it through some how

(instrumental)

undelivered greeting card
un-shipped presents for you
Oh Holy Night I see the light
as angels they flew

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment