Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Wait For It... Wait For It... I Love You



© 2012 Mark Cote

Take a walk with me down flowered lanes
where colors of nature feel the same
and they smile into our hearts

I know the way you feel about me
with the words you say and what I see
my message to you is just a start

(chorus) as long as the stars will shine
                  as long as the sky is blue
                  as long as the rains wash down over me and you
                  wait for it... wait for it... I love you

Ocean blue skies melt to sparkled night
your moon-glow eyes shining so bright
My heart speaks to you

I'm not a man of too many words
Don't want to say what you've already heard
but my love speaks the truth

(chorus)
(instrumental)

When we think back to memory lane
those thoughts come back again and again
and eternally true

No summer flower could feel so new
not like the love I found in you
my sweet baby blue

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment