Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Auto Pilot



© 2013 Mark Cote

my words never hear my mind
my dreams all seem blind
you've got my heart spinnin' 'round
or is it something in the wine

my world flips upside down
when you come around
living now with a one track mind
for the love that I have found

(bridge) do you feel it too
                  do you have a clue
                  what I'm going through

(chorus) drive me auto pilot
                  you're leading me on
                  wonder which way we will go
                  drive me auto pilot
                  I am already gone
                  now it's beginning to show

little kid down inside
no longer can hide
you've turned me inside out
I walk on air in your stride

when you winked at me
I could feel the heat
ice cream heart melted away
never found a girl so silly and sweet

(chorus)
(bridge)
(chorus)



No comments:

Post a Comment