Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

What You Do To Me



© 2013 Mark Cote

You have shown me
what's hidden inside my heart
I was fooling myself
put my heart on the shelf
'til you came along

I remember
the feeling you stir in me
though it's been a long time
you still seem to find
my love like a song

(chorus) Looking in your eyes
                  now I realize
                  this is where I wanna be
                  flowing in your heart
                  I will never depart
                  our love is the sea
                  I could explain
                  in a million ways
                  what you do to me
                  girl, what you do to me

worlds are different
but our love is still the same
stepped out of my shell
 and you did as well
share tomorrows with me

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment