Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Like A Shooting Star



© 2015 Mark Cote

She walks on water in the storm
she's an angel
when it's cold she is the warmth
when the wind blows

she's the song within a word
and her love is always heard
it's like music

(chorus) shine on shine on
                  like a shooting star
                  like a shooting star
                  streaking through the night
                  like a shooting star
                  glowing in my heart so bright
                  shine on shine on
                  like a shooting star

she'll touch my heart
but not even know
like a willow
running deep into my soul
her roots grow

she's the wind a dreamer's sail
through it all she will prevail
it's like magic

(chorus)
 (instrumental)

when the angels take me home
I'll know I was not alone
she was with me

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment