Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Where It's Summer All The Time



© 2015 Mark Cote

eye of the needle
is a long long road
from the yesterday I just sold
Sagittarius light my way
tomorrow's now today

can't break through cold cold souls
and memories are hard to hold
the warmth I feel lies just beyond
to a softer smile and a setting sun

(chorus) where it's summer all the time
                  and the stars they do shine
                  I don't think I'll feel the pain
                  of those years of tears
                  out in the rain
                  where it's summer
                  where it's summer all the time

the light of the sand and of the sea
let the waves wash over me
bathed in so much to see so much to do
I need another lifetime to make it through

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment