Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

I Miss You



© 2015 Mark Cote

moonlit talk with kindred souls
we know not where this may go
a part of me I left with you
a part of you I feel it too

I know you're not in love just yet
but how you hold my heart I can't forget
I long to hold you near
though you are there and I am here

(chorus) I miss the girl who smiles with her eyes
                  whose charm can hypnotize
                  and make me wonder just why
                  I went so long to find
                  to leave it all behind
                  I miss you

you're scared to care and so am I
dead ends make one not want to try
casting hope out on a prayer
that you are always there

(chorus)
(instrumental)
(chorus)


2 comments:

  1. beautiful song Mark, there is a lucky lady somewhere........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your direct comment here on my blog. Time will tell.

      Delete