Pages

Sunday, September 3, 2017

On The Outside Looking In



© 2013 Mark Cote

water globe rose glistens in the sun
moment of time that slipped away
rainbow colors kisses my eyes
but sadly could not stay

couples smiling holding hands
in their world their souls are one
as I see their ball of love
and summer of their sun

why is this the view, I see...

(chorus) On the outside of love looking in
                  is it a crime or just a sin
                  is this the world I now live in
                  tell me...
                  tell me...
                 where to begin
                 On the outside of love looking in

sunrise blooming blues and pinks
what brings of this new day
holding hope give me strength
help me find my way

(instrumental)

why is this the view, I see...

(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment