Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Smiling Cobra

© 2011 Mark Cote

swaying bodies
warm September
to the music
I will remember
you lit up the moon with the stars in your eyes

Taken in
by your charm
I felt secure
in your arms
from the very start I was under your spell

(chorus) smiling cobra
                bite me slowly
               sank so sweetly that I never knew
                'til I couldn't run from you, no more

Help me help me

(chorus)

Coiled love
it ain't right
when friendly eyes
glow in the night
and what I gave to you
all you wanted was more ( and more and more)

Can't run away
you're by my side
and what I feel
I keep it inside
but with every strength there is a flaw

(chorus)

Coiled love
it ain't right
when friendly eyes
glow in the night

(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment