Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

I Love You But I Don't Like You



© 2018 Mark Cote

out all night
it ain't right
you're runnin' around
I call you up
but you can't be found
tomorrow might be just another day
I wonder why you wanna treat me this way

big man little man
got women on a string
are you afraid of wearing a ring
maybe we should go a little more slow
or maybe I should just let you go

(bridge) you stole my heart a long time ago
                     and now I wonder which way to go......

(chorus) I love you but I don't like you
                     is the mystery what excites you
                     I've thought to run
                     but that just wouldn't do
                     because I love you but i don't like you

in your arms
every night
I want to be
the girls look
but you're lookin' at me
I don't want much
just a love that is true

(bridge) you stole my heart a long time ago
                    and now I wonder which way to go......

(chorus)
(instrumental)

I love you
but I don't like you



No comments:

Post a Comment