Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Friday's Evil Twin

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. Is that the sun
   has it begun
   I just want to hide
   and stay inside
   It's lurking out there
   gonna get me somewhere

2. a week ago
   the scars still show
   behind the eight ball
   all I do is stall
   you pay the price
   for what you did last night

(chorus) Monday
               is Friday's evil twin
               as it laughs at you with an evil grin
               turn you world upside down
               24 hours of ups and downs

3. the slowest day
   is it Monday
   did the clock just stop
   at the coffee pot
   gonna make it through
   as I always do

4. I hear a snore
   in the office next door
   another one down
   Monday's in town
   it won't get me
   fueled up on coffee
(chorus)



No comments:

Post a Comment