Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Harmony Colors And Candy Cane Dreams





© 2009 Mark Cote

1. Let me search the keys
   let me search the stars
   play them one in a row
   looking near or far
   what key plays in your heart
   what words touch your soul
   a melody... nobody knows

2. Playing in love's riddles and rhymes
   sometimes love just takes time
   when my arms can't hold you
   words will have to do
   the part of you that touches me
   opens my heart like an endless sea


(chorus) if my words make you smile
                may I lay in your love for awhile
                If my message touches your heart
                is that where our love will start
                harmony colors and candy cane dreams
                twisting together forever it seems

3. but you're living upstream
   and the winds blow south
   will it touch your lips when it leaves my mouth
   the love bird sings on a night in June
   does he sing for me, does he sing for you
(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment