Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Golden Haired Daydreamer

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. With your gentle silence you come to me
   like a mermaid from an enchanted sea
   your waves of love wash over me
   saved this drowning man from pools of sorrow
   gave me visions of a bright tomorrow

(chorus) why you touch me
                and when you touch me
                I know you are there
                how you hold me
                is how you told me
                you really do care

(bridge) golden haired daydreamer
                butterfly kisses
                I'm a believer

2. through your eyes I can see another world
   in brighter colors and candy swirls
   for a dreamer man and a flower girl
   I smell flowers on the beach when you're near
   for your love for me is so sincere
(chorus)

3. Let's walk on the sand and dance in the night
   may it spark our hearts and let love ignite
   burning brightly by candle light
   this summer will last the rest of my life
   if I am your man, and you are my wife
(chorus)
(bridge)
(chorus)



No comments:

Post a Comment