Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lovesick Heart Attack

© 2010 Mark Cote


From the time I saw you
and the time you saw me
there was something, we both knew
The time, the place, it was meant to be

summer moonlight, hand in hand
hear the ocean kiss the sand
as dolphins dance just off shore
I give my heart to the girl next door

Never thought it'd be like this
never thought I'd melt with a kiss

(Chorus) I want to make you
                bite your lip
                twirl your hair
                see summer dreaming in your stare
                curl your toes
                your eyes roll back
                while your nails rake down my back
                call my name
                with each sigh
                forever more, you and I
                In this moment
                I won't give back
                your my lovesick heart attack

stars watching from up above
arms all tangled up in love
when the sun wakes up to see
the love I dream is here with me

Long as I see me in your eyes
I'll always know you are mine
I'm forever blinded by the love of you
you'll always know my love is true

Never thought it'd be like this
never thought I'd melt with a kiss

(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment