Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Tear In Your Eyes

© 2010 Mark Cote

If I could cry
a tear in your eyes
I would find a place safe and warm
and Know you care

watch the fireworks
smoke in the sky
try to hold a dream
after that dream has gone by
one tear

(chorus) one tear
                cried in your eyes
                I'd feel the love you have deep inside
                I'd smile as I roll down on your face
                knowing I touched the heart of grace
                one tear

Try to find
a dove in the snow
is a battle much too hard for me to know
too far for me to go
one tear

all the love
I've ever known
Like a flock of birds
they have flown
they've just flown
one more tear

(chorus)
 I'd smile as I roll down on your face
 knowing I touched the heart of grace
 one tear

No comments:

Post a Comment