Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

TMI Kind Of Guy

© 2010 Mark Cote

I zipped it up and it hurt like Hell
is that rotten eggs or what's that smell
or did something just crawl up
you and die

Your sweet wife looks like my dad
she looks like something that's just gone bad
I hope your offspring
take after you

(chorus) I say what I think, you may ask why
                I can't resist, I'm not that shy
                I just tell the truth it ain't no lie
                'cause I'm just
                a TMI
                Kind of guy

my friends came over for a barbecue
if they only knew what I knew
as my dog came in and licked
his you know what

my boss thinks she knows it all
I saw her name on the bathroom stall
for a good time just call
the one in charge

(chorus)
(instrumental)

(chorus)

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, I have been told this at work on several occasions and thought why not do a song about it. LOL It goes to the melody of the song "Life Sucks Then You Die" by The Fools.

    ReplyDelete