Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

You're Into Me, I'm Into You

© 2010 Mark Cote

I'd travel half the world to be with you
but my heart is already there
it's worth the moments in your arms
down by the creek on your daddy's farm

I don't mind the dusty days and grey cloud nights
'cause I know you always care
I could tell you that I love you
but I'm sure that you already knew

(chorus) there's no distance too far
                no night to dark
                to keep us away
                too keep us apart
                we bridge time and space with this love so true
                you're into me I'm into you

With a gentle breeze flowing in your hair
and my kiss upon your lips
our worlds start to melt away
and 2 hearts become one today

If ever we should try to pull away
it's a love we cannot resist
For when you've found a love like ours
within your heart written in the stars

(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment