Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Vacation In Your Eyes

© 2010 Mark Cote

Haven't seen a weekend in a long long time
only saw the night, the sun never shined
the smiles were cold and the laughs they were few
'til I met you

surfing through the week of waves of days
lost and confused in a cloudy haze
as I get closer the sun breaks through
that sunny you

(chorus) Take me away to a palm tree nights
                take me away to sandy sights
                take me to the turquoise skies
                take my vacation in your eyes
                smell the air hear the sea
                all that matters is you're here with me
                a chorus of love in your sighs
                I'll take my vacation in your eyes

(instrumental)

(bridge) that something I feel when I look in your eyes
                is hard to explain, it's so hard to define
                never knew the depth of ocean eye blue
               'til I met you

(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment